Push events from a CalDav server to TheEventsCalendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Push events from a CalDav server to TheEventsCalendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ldjawebsite
    Participant

So I am working with the 23rd judicial district court system of Louisiana to develop their website. One of the pieces of info we are looking to post on the site is the Judge Rotation Schedule and the Duty Judge Schedule. Because of the high frequency of changes to these two event types we want to feed this information from our CalDav server

https://revly.net/server/services/calendars/sogo/caldav/
    and
    https://revly.net/support/documentation/user/outlook-windows/configure-contacts-and-calendars/

into specific categories used for each judge. So to recap that’s going from our CalDav server software (revly) into the Modern tribe calendar to set all the necessary specific event fields via a live synch…. Has anyone done anything like this with caldav or have an recommendations for such a project?

Additionally would modern tribe be interested in selling such a CalDav integration if we were to complete it and provide full documentation for the plugin ? We are looking at doing this next week…

Brian
    Keymaster

None of Modern Tribe’s current projects involve using CalDav.

I am not sure if we would be interested or not in selling it as an Add On.

If you contact us at this email: [email protected]

We maybe to help you out better there with this question.

Thanks

ldjawebsite
    Participant

sent! 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok great.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Push events from a CalDav server to TheEventsCalendar’ is closed to new replies.