purchasing the bundle

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions purchasing the bundle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane

I already own Events Calendar Pro and it is due for renewal on 4/28/17. I want to purchase the bundle with the aggregator, filter bar and events calendar pro. Is there a way I can purchase it without losing the time I already have left? Thanks.

Cliff

Hi, Shane.

FYI: You posted this question from an account that DOES NOT have a purchase associated with it (at least not from our website, which is the only official place to purchase it).

If you do have an account with us and you’re wanting to upgrade from the single Pro license to a Bundle purchase–still for a single site–then please complete your Bundle purchase (which will generate a new/separate Pro license) and then reply to this ticket and we’ll edit things so you only have one Pro license expires later so you don’t lose any time.

Or, if that’s not your situation (i.e. not for the same single site) or this isn’t agreeable, feel free to reply back before submitting your Bundle purchase and we’ll iron it out.

Thanks for your business! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘purchasing the bundle’ is closed to new replies.