purchasing new pro version but need help with calendar problem

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions purchasing new pro version but need help with calendar problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susan Tran

Hi! I am very interested in purchasing the updated pro version of the event calendar. I was wondering if you can verify with me a few things. I am having trouble with the event calendar’s calendar on the free version. If I click to view the calendar it brings me to a blog page. I did not select that option. If I purchase the updated version of the PRO calendar will I still have this problem and if I do will someone help resolve the problem. I am afraid to purchase a broken plugin. It is after all $50… Please help. Thanks! I hope to hear from you soon!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Susan. Thanks for getting in touch about your issue.

First, let me say that I’m sorry you’re having trouble with the event calendar free version. The behavior you’re seeing is definitely unusual.

We absolutely understand that you want to be sure we will help you get your installation working before you spend your money. Premium support is included with the PRO subscription. We’re very happy to work with you to get to the bottom of your issue. If for some reason, we can’t resolve it, we will issue a full refund.

As far as troubleshooting your specific issue, this might be a theme or plugin conflict. Have you already tested on a clean installation of The Events Calendar, with no other plugins and with the default Twenty Twelve theme in place? If so, was the behavior any different? That would be the first step we would recommend in working with you towards a resolution.

Please let us know if you have any other questions before you upgrade.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘purchasing new pro version but need help with calendar problem’ is closed to new replies.