Purchasing Multiple features: recurring and Event Ticket (and maybe more)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Purchasing Multiple features: recurring and Event Ticket (and maybe more)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keith Thode

Greetings,
    I have several upgrade options I am considering. I have one client that needs at least one feature, but “in for a penny, in for a pound” we may purchase additional features….

We would like the “Recurring Events” … I think I understand that is $89/year and I get multiple other benefits (Support, etc.). Correct?

What if I want to also purchase “Events Tickets Plus”? is that an additonal $89/year or included?

If I purchase both of these (now I am $178 invested), if I have another client who would also benefit from advanced features (the ones mentioned above, plus data import, etc.) should I buy a bigger bundle? How much am I investing at that point?

Thank you for clarifying.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey, thanks for writing in!

You are correct on the prices mentioned per license. We do offer discounts bundles and multiple licenses (3 or more) and you can always upgrade your existing plan to a higher plan and pay the difference.

We run a number of sales and promotions throughout the year and you can find the latest and greatest offers listed on our Deals, Coupons & Discounts! page.

If nothing there fits exactly what you’re looking for, I’d suggest either subscribing to our email newsletter or following us on Twitter because we also make those announcements there.

Cheers!
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchasing Multiple features: recurring and Event Ticket (and maybe more)’ is closed to new replies.