Purchasing Aggregator for Organization

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Purchasing Aggregator for Organization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Becky

I am investigating purchasing the Aggregator for our school. We will have a system of about 28-30 sites that are receiving updates downstream, but it appears we need either a multi-site license or to purchase licenses for each site individually. Do you offer any pricing for the aggregator like you do Events Calendar Pro for unlimited or multi-site licenses? If we purchase Events Calendar Pro w/ unlimited, can we tack on aggregator for an additional cost without purchasing per site?

Courtney

Hi Becky

Can you tell me a bit more about your configurations? Are you already running a multisite for your school? If so, what is the configuration of the sites receiving updates? Are they set up like

school1.site.com
    site.com/school1
    or site.com and school1.com

I’ll better know how to advise your licensing from there.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Becky

We have about 30+ WordPress installs that are receiving code from a central code base via upstreaming on Pantheon. This is not a multi-site setup. Can we purchase an Aggregator license that would cover all these installs?

Courtney

Hi Becky

I’m so sorry for the delayed response.

In this situation, I’d suggest that you purchase 3 unique licenses for Event Aggregator . Event Aggregator has a limit of 10 unique addresses for the install to function properly.

You can expand each of the licenses to fit the number of imports you schedule daily.

Does that make sense? Can I help with anything else?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchasing Aggregator for Organization’ is closed to new replies.