Purchasing additional products

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Purchasing additional products

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hi there,

I wanted to first of all say what a great set of products you have created.

Whilst I have initially started out using the Events Calendar Pro & Tickets Plus products. I have plans to start using the following additional products:

Community Events
    Community Tickets
    Filter Bar

I have no use yet for the eventbrite tickets or the events aggregator.

What would be the best way to purchase the products above? My product expiry dates will all be different if I purchase standalone, and I notice you do a bundle deal and get all products… Please suggest the best way to proceed.

Thanks,
    Dylan

Caroline

Hi Dylan,

Thanks so much for your kind words here–we’re thrilled to hear that you’re loving our plugins so far! 🙂 We’d love the opportunity to take a closer look at your account and go over some options to get you set up with the remaining products on your list. Would you mind taking a moment to reach out to us via email on this issue? We’ll follow up just as soon as possible with some suggestions on how we can proceed from here.

Thanks again for your support, and we’ll see you over in email!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchasing additional products’ is closed to new replies.