Purchased Old iCal Importer?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Purchased Old iCal Importer?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lucian Tucker
    Participant

I saw that my iCal Importer was about to expire so I logged in and renewed it. It took me only a few moments before I realized that I seem to have not actually purchase the new Event Aggregator but perhaps instead I purchased the old iCal Importer again. When I try to use the license code on a website it says:

“There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version…”

When I go to the Download page of my account, it says I don’t have any downloads. And when I go to the License Key page, my new license isn’t shown. However upon renewing my purchase I was sent to a screen with a new license and a download file named “the-events-calendar-importer-ical.4.2.5.1.zip.” And when I try installing this download manually and using this license key it worked on one website but on another it said the following:

“You are using The Events Calendar: iCal Importer but your license key is out of installs. “

What should I do?

Courtney

Hello Lucian

We’d be happy to help sort that out for you.

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Lucian Tucker
    Participant

Will do. Thanks.

Courtney

Glad to help Lucian. I’d expect a response within 24hrs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased Old iCal Importer?’ is closed to new replies.