Help Desk

Purchased license key but not showing as "active"

Hi there. We purchased a license key for the Filter Bar back in January when we noticed ours had expired. However, we’re still unable to update the plugin. On the Subscriptions page, the Filter Bar shows up as “active” and seems to be paid for. However, the License Keys page only shows my Events Calendar Pro license (and until I renewed that, the page said “No Active License Keys”. If I put in the Filter Bar’s license key on the WP admin, wordpress thinks it’s expired. What’s going on here?

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

I see that you have a key for Filter Bar in the Licenses section under Events > Settings, but I don’t see a Filter Bar key associated with this account. Can you check that you have the current key entered (you can do this by going to the License Keys page in the account that you purchased Filter Bar with). This article has some more instructions on finding and entering your key.

Can you give this a try and let me know if it works for you?

You can also update the plugin manually by following these instructions.

I’ve confirmed the website shows a license and we’ve applied it however this doesn’t match up with what you are saying.

2 very quick videos illustrate this.

Thanks for sending the videos! I did find that order for Filter Bar with the order number, and I do see that license key on the order – so I am not sure what happened here. I am checking with the team to see if I can get some more information, so I’ll be back soon with an update. In the meantime, can you check to see if you are able to grab the latest version from the Downloads page? If so, then you can either upload the zip file from Plugins > Add New (after removing the current version), or you can replace the existing version via FTP.

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the help desk. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.

Subscribe to Updates