Purchased Event Aggregator yet My Account Downloads offers me Event Tickets inst

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Purchased Event Aggregator yet My Account Downloads offers me Event Tickets inst

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Katy
    Participant

Order #1202579 on my download page offers me the wrong products corresponding to the order, the download links to Tickets not to Aggregator which is the one I need, please correct ASAP as I’m working on the site now

I purchased the Pro+Filter Bar+Aggregator bundle and got Pro+Filter+Tickets!

Also, does the Paypal cost renew automatically at the end of one year, or only if/when I wish to renew updates and support? Will the products keep working after a year, but just lose support+updates?

Thanks in advance

Geoff

Hi Katy,

Thanks for reaching out and so sorry about the trouble here!

I think the confusion is that Event Aggregator is a service and not a plugin that you install. In fact, it’s already included in The Events Calendar and you can activate it by navigating to Events > Settings > Licenses from the WordPress dashboard and entering in the license.

Once the license key has been entered, you will unlock Event Aggregator’s features and you will be able to start importing events by heading to Events > Import.

I also want to assure you that you were not charged for Event Tickets. It is a free plugin that we make available in all accounts by default, and I do not see an additional charge for it in your invoice.

Does this help clarify things a bit? Please let me know!

Cheers!
    Geoff

Katy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Right on! I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know. Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased Event Aggregator yet My Account Downloads offers me Event Tickets inst’ is closed to new replies.