Purchased discount license through Non-profit. Can I get help with a problem?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Purchased discount license through Non-profit. Can I get help with a problem?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sharon
    Participant

I purchased the Event tickets Plus through the Non-profit program. Some of our patrons don’t have email so they can’t submit an RSVP for an event. Is there any way I can fix this issue?
    License key- [removed by admin]

Caroline

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m afraid that per the terms of our nonprofit partnership program, we’re unable to provide support for issues encountered using our free nonprofit licenses. 🙁 You can read more about the terms that all of our nonprofit applicants agree to at the link below.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/do-you-offer-discounts-for-nonprofit-organizations/

If you need further assistance, please consider using the discount coupon provided in your acceptance email to purchase one of our paid licenses–with this, you’ll be able to post to our premium forums and receive direct support for your issue. Thanks so much for your understanding!

Sharon
    Participant

I understand that but I did purchase Event Tickets Plus albeit at a discount. I received Event Calendar Pro as the free item. So…..

Caroline

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for following up to clarify–so sorry for the confusion here! Licenses purchased using our nonprofit discount coupons are eligible for premium support, just the same as full-price licensing. It looks as though your Event Tickets Plus license was incorrectly flagged as a free license, which resulted in your premium support access being disabled. I’ve gone ahead and fixed that for you, so you should now be able to post a new thread in our Event Tickets Plus forum! 🙂

Again, I’m so sorry for the trouble here! Let me know if you should have any other questions or concerns here–otherwise, we’ll see you over in the premium forums!

Sharon
    Participant

Thank you.

Caroline

Hi Sharon,

You’re very welcome! Since it looks like you’re all sorted out now, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out, if that’s alright! Please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else that we can do to assist! 🙂 Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased discount license through Non-profit. Can I get help with a problem?’ is closed to new replies.