Purchased, but not working.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Purchased, but not working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    centurypixel
    Participant

Hello,
    I just purchased the PRO plugin, however, I am still not having access to the recurring events and other functionality. I see this at the bottom of the events. “Looking for additional functionality including recurring events, ticket sales, publicly submitted events, new views and more?”

What should I do?

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello centurypixel,

Thank you for purchasing the Events Calender Pro. Sorry you are having issues on the install, but I can help you out.

I took a look at your site and was able to find the readme.txt for both the Event Calender Plugins so they look like they are there.

What steps did you go through to activate the plugins?

Can you verify you uploaded both the Events Calender and the Events Calender Pro plugins and then activated both of them from the Plugin Screen.

This is not needed for the Pro features, but let me know if it is possible to head to Events->Settings->License tab and you can enter your Pro license there.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Also, since you are just getting started I encourage you to look at the Pro New User Primer as it goes over all the settings including installing:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-pro-new-user-primer/

Thanks

centurypixel
    Participant

Hello Brian,
    I apologize. I was mistaken. It is all working. However, I have another questions, I am not sure if I should be asking it under this ticket. How can I get a small calendar (widget) version of the calendar to be display in a widget or embedded in an article?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello, glad it is working for you!

Usually it is easier for us to answer your questions with a new ticket, but I can answer here.

How can I get a small calendar (widget) version of the calendar to be display in a widget or embedded in an article?

We have a mini calendar widget with Pro that you can add to the widget areas of your theme.

Go to WordPress->Widgets for that.

Event Rocket
    We have an unofficial plugin that wraps the widgets in a shortcode so you could put it anywhere shortcodes work. That plugin is called Event Rocket.

Event Rocket

I am going to close this ticket since the original issue is resolved 🙂

However, if you have any other questions related to the widgets or something else please just create a new ticket and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased, but not working.’ is closed to new replies.