Purchased Both WooTickets and Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Purchased Both WooTickets and Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    deborahnewton
    Participant

When I purchased WooCommerce (for our DVDs) as our Shopping Cart I also downloaded the The Event Calendar and the WooTickets Plug-in to help sell our courses (www.theimplantlearningcenter.com). Everything seemed to work, although I realized this past week that I was no longer able to add a Course (Ticket) into my cart, nor was I able to check out with a course either. I then realized all of the Courses that are on the Event Calendar are now on the DVD page but you still cannot purchase them. I have no idea what happened.
    Today I jumped on and bought the Eventbrite Tickets from Modern Tribe which said it would allow Users to purchase tickets pulled down from Eventbrite without leaving the WP admin site. I’m not sure if I did something wrong or if I bought too many things and the system is confused because I still can’t purchase a ticket – I can’t even pay-out via Eventbrite… HELP!! :-/

deborahnewton
    Participant

P.S. Our Eventbrite profile I created a couple of months ago is located here: http://www.eventbrite.com/org/4071247629

deborahnewton
    Participant

Can anyone please help me with this?

Neill

HI Deborah,

I’m really sorry that this fell through the cracks. This was a huge oversight. I’m on it now and will be able to help you through this issue.

It looks like you are currently using the WooTickets plugin. What would you ultimately like the tickets sales to be working in? Am I right in thinking that you bought the Eventbrite plugin because the woo-commerce didn’t seem to work? Or are you in fact happier with the way Eventbrite works and would ideally like this to be your main method of selling tickets online?

The other thing I’d like you to confirm on the Eventbrite side of things is if your API key and ID are correct in the setting. Have you managed to create any events yet using the importer? And if not have there been any visible errors?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, I really want to get a good starting point and get this figured out for you asap.

Thanks
    Neill

deborahnewton
    Participant

Hello Neill – thank you for the reply.
    Yes, I purchased the Eventbrite plugin seeing as the WooTicket plugin wasn’t working – I honestly didn’t know what else to do. Since my post, the WooCommerce/WooTickets seem to be working. As you can see on our site, I do not have them linked to Eventbrite seeing as we would like the purchase to go through WooTickets – if someone sees our Courses via Eventbrite they can purchase them there but ideally, we do not want people to leave our site when ‘shopping’. Make sense?
    The Eventbrite API key and ID are correct and seem to be working just fine although it doesn’t seem necessary – is it?
    I’m sorry to answer your questions with questions… we’ll get this figured out very soon. Thank you again for your help, Neill!!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi Deborah,

I’m sorry that it’s been so long since you’ve had a response. I wanted to check in with you and see how you’re doing with the add-ons.

As far as I can tell, the WooCommerce Tickets add-on at your site is now working properly. Does that mean that your issue is resolved? If not, what can I do to help you get things working properly?

Thanks for your patience!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Deborah. I hope that no news is good news, and you’ve found the solution since last you posted.

Since it’s been some time since we last heard from you, I’m going to close this thread now. Please feel free to start a new one if you’d like to troubleshoot this further.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased Both WooTickets and Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.