Purchased 3 Licenses of Incorrect Add-Ons

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Purchased 3 Licenses of Incorrect Add-Ons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Fu
    Participant

I purchased 3 license for the incorrect add-ons. There’s so many links and buttons and similar sounding plugin add-on and I got the incorrect one.

I meant to purchase the Tickets Pro and not the Calendar Pro (or whatnot…)
    ANyways, I need to switch a license to the Tickets Plus Pro or something.. The plugin where I can sell via woocommerce.

Attached is my purchase receipt for the incorrect item I bought. Thanks for your help

Geoff B.

Good evening Michelle and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the confusion during the purchase process.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I just went ahead and swapped your license.
    Additionally, I processed a $50 refund to your account since Event Tickets Plus is actually less expensive than Community Tickets.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Michelle Fu
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I have another question though… You refunded $50, so I paid $149 in total.

What license and for how many sites do I currently hold?

What did $149 paid for?

Geoff B.

Good evening Michelle,

Thank you for writing back.

After the license swap and the refund, you now own a Business license for the Event Tickets Plus (3 sites): https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/

The reason for the $50 refund is that the Community Tickets Business license is $199 whereas the Event Tickets Plus Business license is only $149.

You can see your license here: https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/license-keys/

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased 3 Licenses of Incorrect Add-Ons’ is closed to new replies.