Purchase enquiry

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Purchase enquiry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Neill Chipping

Hi
    I am looking to build a calendar & booking system into my sailing school website and was wondering if you could clarify a number of points.

I run a number of different styles of events from
    – courses / workshops that happen on 1 day
    – courses / workshops that run over a period of month on regular set days
    – courses / workshops that run over a period of month on irregular dates
    – workshops / assessment sessions which could any thing from 1/2 to 3 hours

Can your Calendar Pro product manager the above scheduling patterns?

some of these events are free others are purchasable

Can you categorize the type of course ?
    Can you display only a single or selection of category’s ?

I am just about to rebuild my website in WP using Divi, Does you products work with this builder to your knowledge?

Other than you Pro versions of Calendar & Tickets what else would I need to purchase to get up and running?

could you send me costings in £ sterling as I am based in the UK.

Cheers Neill

Barry

Hi there, Neill!

Thanks for your interest in our plugins 🙂

Together, Events Calendar PRO and The Events Calendar are a flexible pairing and all of the combinations you noted should be possible.

some of these events are free others are purchasable

Support for issuing free tickets/RSVPs is provided by our free plugin, Event Tickets. You can also sell tickets if you use Event Tickets Plus in combination with a plugin such as WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.

What I do need to point out however is that – currently – ticketing does not fully integrate with our recurring event functionality. If you have a recurring event taking place for one hour each week, for example, you will not be able to sell tickets for individual events in that sequence (unless you set up each event separately).

We do hope to rectify this soon, but I wanted to flag it prior to you purchasing.

Can you categorize the type of course ?
    Can you display only a single or selection of category’s ?

That’s certainly possible!

I am just about to rebuild my website in WP using Divi, Does you products work with this builder to your knowledge?

To the best of my knowledge, yes.

Divi I believe even ships “out of the box” with customizations for our setting screens and views – do note however that this means you may need to work with their support team to adjust those, depending on your project requirements.

Other than you Pro versions of Calendar & Tickets what else would I need to purchase to get up and running?

Besides our premium plugins you would also need our free, core plugins (The Events Calendar and Event Tickets) and an ecommerce plugin – WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.

could you send me costings in £ sterling as I am based in the UK.

We only sell in United States Dollars and not in any other currencies.

You can still purchase from the UK and most other countries but the conversion will be done via PayPal or your credit card provider – the exact rate of course varies over time.

I hope that helps, but let me know if I can clarify anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchase enquiry’ is closed to new replies.