Purchase email notifications

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Purchase email notifications

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

I have setup a site using Events Calendar Pro, WooCommerce and WooTickets to sell event tickets.

The email notifications that are sent out of WooCommerce when someone purchases a ticket currently only contain the product name – in other words the name i gave to the ticket in the event.

Is it possible to include more information in the email? Event title, date, description?

Barry

Hi Paul – the email I think you are referring to is generated by WooCommerce and I’m sure can be customized extensively. That’s not something we can help with however, so it would be better to take this across to Woo’s own support channels if you need help.

Paul
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Thanks for looking into this for me.
    Does WooTickets use any custom fields that i would need to tap into?

Thanks
    Paul

Barry

It has a set of templates you can override/customize and a number of them relate specifically to emails, so that’s probably worth exploring here 🙂

Barry

Since I think we’re in the bounds of WooCommerce tweaks (rather than WooTickets itself) I’m going to close this thread – if you need further support on anything else though please do feel free to create new threads as needed 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchase email notifications’ is closed to new replies.