Purchase Classes or Events of 5

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Purchase Classes or Events of 5

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erick
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know if there is an option to purchase a set of 5 classes and have a user be able to register for any class until they hit 5, wich after, they’d have to purchase another set of 5 classes or whatever they decide.

Overall, just want the option to sell a package of 5 classes (events) and is there a way for the systemt to automatically keep track of them allowing the user to register.

Thanks,
    Erick

Geoff

Hey Erick,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Great question, though I am afraid that is not a supported feature. However, I do see that there is an open feature request for this same idea. Would you be willing to add your vote to it? That will continue to show there is interest in this and it will also allow you to subscribe to notifications when we post updates to the request.

Sorry for the bad news, but does this at least help answer your question? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchase Classes or Events of 5’ is closed to new replies.