Purchase 0 tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Purchase 0 tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Participant

In the tickets page, when you don’t add any tickets at all… and yet you click add to cart… it continues as a normal purchase, resulting on the empty cart page.

Is it possible to avoid this by showing a message saying “You must buy at least 1 ticket” or something like that?
    I don’t know if it’s possible to check if the input value is larger than 0 or something.

Please let me know!

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Max,

It’s great to hear from you again! I think that’s a really great suggestion and one that we might be able to look into for a future update. At this point though, it would require customization that’s a bit out of scope of the support we’re able to provide here.

I see that this has been brought up over on our User Voice page though. It would be great if you could add your interest for this feature if you have a moment.

I apologize that I couldn’t help much more in the mean time but please let me know if there’s anything else I can give a hand with.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Max,

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any activity here so I’m going to close the thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you need anything else though!

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchase 0 tickets’ is closed to new replies.