Publishing a single event (one purchase) spanning multiple days?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Publishing a single event (one purchase) spanning multiple days?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Collins

Our events are 4-week classes that a customer buys once and attends all four sessions of. They obviously need to know what days and times the classes occur on before they buy them, but they can only buy tickets for all of them, not individual class meetings.

Does the plugin support multi-day sessions for one “event” with the PRO version? It’s not clear that it does from the Pro screenshots for “recurring events” and this page => https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/

Or maybe it’s a different feature than “recurring events”?

Thank you 🙂

Geoff

Hi Kevin!

Good questions. First off, I do want to clarify that our ticketing add-ons (e.g. WooCommerce Tickets, etc.) do not currently integrate with PRO recurring events feature. It’s something we want to do and hope to release, but unfortunately not out yet.

Your idea to bundle tickets, like multi-event passes,  is another great one and has actually surfaced on our feature request forum. I hate to be bearer of bad news, but that too is not currently offered right out of the box.

I think the best way to accomplish this using The Events Calendar at the moment is to set up individual events for each class and use a ticketing add-on to create tickets for each class. Honestly, though, I don’t think this is going to be the best fit for you until we get those other features you brought up in motion.

So sorry for the bummer news, but does this at least help answer your questions? Please let me know and thanks!

Geoff

Kevin Collins

Thanks Geoff, I just voted for this feature 🙂

Do you have any suggestions for tools we might look into for this situation/functionality? You’re welcome to email me directly if you don’t want to post it here.

Thanks again!

Geoff

Hey Kevin! I honestly don’t know of a solid off the top of my head, but perhaps a plugin that is more focused on appointments and time slot bookings would be a better fit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Publishing a single event (one purchase) spanning multiple days?’ is closed to new replies.