publish_tribe_events permission

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO publish_tribe_events permission

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luke Kenny
    Participant

I would like users to be able to create events that can go into a holding status until reviewed and approved by a manager.

I am able to achieve this with for venues and organizers by denying the equivalent permissions, publish_tribe_venues and publish_tribe_organizers. With these permissions not set or denied, the user receives a Submit for Review button rather than a Publish button when they add a new venue or organizer.

I’ve tried using the publish_tribe_events permission but it seems to have no impact. Is there a way to configure what I’m after?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Luke!

Thanks for reaching out to us! ๐Ÿ™‚

If you go to Events > Settings > Community tab you can select theย Default status for submitted events and change it to “Pending review”.

This way, the events submitted through the community add form won’t be published until a user with admin capabilities does so.

I hope it helps!

Best,
    Victor

Luke Kenny
    Participant

Thanks for this Victor, your solution worked for both events submitted through the community form and also for events created directly in the back end, which is exactly what I wanted.

Victor
    Keymaster

Awesome the hear that Luke! Thanks for following up to let us know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Don’t hesitate to open a new thread if you have any other questions.

Cheers!
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘publish_tribe_events permission’ is closed to new replies.