publicize

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    azdancecoalition
    Participant

I do not have Jetpack, but am exploring SEO plugins. Is there a “publicize” plugin available to work in conjunction with The Events Calendar? Or is that only a “Jetpack” option? Seems a good “promotion” feature to have available.

Geoff

Hey @azdancecoalition,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome back to the forums. 🙂

Good question! Publicizing content is always a tough call because it winds up depending on your specific needs. I happen to think Jetpack’s Publicize module is pretty great for most cases.

We have a post that provides other social sharing options that can be integrated with events:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-social-media-sharing-to-events/

If you’re also looking for email integration, MailPoet is a pretty nice option to look at as well.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

azdancecoalition
    Participant

Thank you. I will check out your link. Will also check out MailPoet. We really don’t use email, but it may be of interest to our members. Krystyna

Geoff

You bet! Happy to help. 🙂

Let me know if you have any other questions about social sharing and I’d be happy to answer as best I can.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘publicize’ is closed to new replies.