Public Calendar and Restricted Calendar – Access Options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Public Calendar and Restricted Calendar – Access Options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Dear support,

Is it possible to separate public events viewed by everyone on a website and staff only events only for logged in people with a special user role for instance.

Thank you for your answer,
    Dan

Nico

Hi there Dan,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Sure, this is doable 🙂 Can you please let me know how these ‘private’ events will be identified? Maybe by using a particular event category or tag?

Please let me know about it and I’ll provide a snippet for this,
    Best,
    Nico

Dan
    Participant

in the simplest possible way , I mean if we can avoid to set up a membership site the better

what idea are you thinking of ?

thank you for your help
    dan

Nico

Thanks for following Dan!

I just recalled we have a knowledge base article that provides two super simple methods to achieve what you are looking for: Making a Members-Only Calendar. I think method two (CSS) will be the right for you!

Please let me know about if this works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Public Calendar and Restricted Calendar – Access Options’ is closed to new replies.