Programmatically setting Additional Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Programmatically setting Additional Fields

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Andy Fragen

But it does create the Additional Field 😉

Barry

Hey Andy: plugins_loaded is a bit early. Although plugins have loaded by this points other key parts of WordPress have not. Can you push this forward to the init action?

Andy Fragen

Barry, that seems to be the key. Looks like it’s working. Thanks a bunch.

Barry

Great!

Andy Fragen

Just one more thing. It seems I need to also ‘Save Changes’ for the formatting to work correctly, otherwise every item shows up on same line no as distinct dropdown items.

Andy Fragen

Now I’m trying to figure out how to call ‘Save Changes’ after the new field has been added.

Barry

Just one more thing. It seems I need to also ‘Save Changes’ for the formatting to work correctly, otherwise every item shows up on same line no as distinct dropdown items.

Hmm … perhaps your line breaks are in the wrong format? Can you try http://pastebin.com/24i5Qzir

Andy Fragen

Barry, thanks. I was only using “\n” not “\r\n”. Now it seems to be working. Off to more testing.

Andy Fragen

Barry, you are ‘the man’ !!

Barry

Thanks Andy! Glad to have helped 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Programmatically setting Additional Fields’ is closed to new replies.