Programmatically insert attendee information from external form

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Programmatically insert attendee information from external form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mission
    Participant

Hello!

I’m working on implementing Event Tickets Plus so that my client can allow people to purchase training classes. They have very specific requirements for the registration process, one of which requires adding a ticket to a WooCommerce cart via AJAX. That part I have figured out just fine. What is perplexing me is how to add attendee data to a ticket programmatically. I built a custom form to suit their specifications and have included that data in the AJAX request but don’t know how to attach it to tickets. Can you all point me in the right direction? I’ve been searching for a while to no avail. Thanks!

-Jacob

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jacob!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! That seems like an interesting customization.

First, please let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that.

That said, we always like helping out and at least point users into the right direction as much possible.

The attendee information for a ticket is stored in a cookie throughout the cart and payment process. You can find the code that handles this in /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/plus/src/Tribe/Meta.php

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Programmatically insert attendee information from external form’ is closed to new replies.