Profile image doesn't appear

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Profile image doesn't appear

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    connyboi
    Participant

Hi,

So I recently purchased the Community Events plugin, and have several queries about it.

1. If I’m logged in, the profile icon doesn’t appear in the header bar. I cannot seem to figure out why. It appears on all the pages, except the page on which the Events form is. (I haven’t even started editing the code as per what I’m looking for so far)

2. I would like to edit the layout of the form so it appears like my other forms as well. How would I achieve this. Could you please point me in the right direction with regard to this.

3. I would like to add extra fields to the form. Can those be added via custom fields, and if done so, would the data be saved.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Conrad!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you answer those questions.

1) I’m not sure which profile icon are you referring to. Is it on the WordPress toolbar? Could you please share a screenshot of the issue so I can try to reproduce the issue on my end?

2) Sure! You can customize our templates by using one of the methods described in our themer’s guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

3) Yes, you can create custom fields and add them to the community submission form by customizing the templates, but would also require custom coding that will save those fields upon submission. Our Events Calendar PRO plugin includes a functionality that allows you to achieve just that. Let me point you to the following article that explains how to create those fields > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-additional-fields/

I hope that helps. Let me know about the profile icon issue and if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

connyboi
    Participant

Hey Victor,

Thank you for the help, it was in the right direction, but we’ve decided to disallow user submission of events to our website at this point of time.

The plugin and documentation are pretty well detailed though.

Thank you for all the help.

Best

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Conrad!

Thanks for following up with this. I’m glad to be of help here.

As you marked this thread as Resolved I’ll go ahead and close it, but don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help. 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Profile image doesn't appear’ is closed to new replies.