Product Vendors or WC Vendor Pro?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Product Vendors or WC Vendor Pro?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi guys, I can see that the plugin uses a paypal account to pay out to the community users on a particular site. Will there be any attempts to hook into Product Vendors for extra commission controls or the new WC Vendors Plugin also as there is alot of functionality here in these plugins that you really require to truly give users control over their own events on a site, refunding customers, checking orders, downloading customer information etc etc.

I am just wondering what your thoughts are at this stage on this as its essentially leading into a marketplace type scenario here when you activate things like this and with existing plugins already out there it would be nice to see what the roadmap might be here. Thanks in advance

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Again,

Right now there are no plans to connect to Product Vendors or WC Vendors Plugin. Although I can see how that would help run a site.

The plan for the plugin right now is to get the current beta features released. Beyond that I do not have a timeline for the future of the product right now.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Product Vendors or WC Vendor Pro?’ is closed to new replies.