Product variations in wootickets?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Product variations in wootickets?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    epratt
    Participant

Ok just purchased this and i’m not seeing my ticket variations I created. is there a bug or is this not an option? This is something I need or I feel I just wasted $100. Please help 🙂 you’ll have to add /events to see the page due to it being hidden while being worked on.

Barry

It’s just not an option I’m afraid. WooTickets isn’t set up to deal with product variants.

epratt
    Participant

Hi Barry, will it be an option in the next release? Also Can I link products under events in Events calendar pro? I’m trying for a work around now since the tickets are not an option. I would like to create the products in woocommerce and then link them under the event in the calendar. Since I’ve just started using it I’m not up to speed on it and time is critical unfortunately. So if you can steer me in a direction that would be great. Thanks!

Barry

I don’t believe it will be an option in the next release – but you could definitely request it (or add your voice to an existing request if there is one) over on Uservoice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Product variations in wootickets?’ is closed to new replies.