Product Feed for Facebook Shop and Google Shopping

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Product Feed for Facebook Shop and Google Shopping

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    xen
    Participant

Will Tickets Pro work with a Product Feed plugin used to sync WooCommerce products directly to Facebook Shop and also to Google Adwords Shopping?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately I can’t give you a straight “yes” or “no” answer here, as I’m not familiar with a plugin like that and haven’t tested it out with Event Tickets Plus. We code our plugins according to WordPress best practices, so in general they should play nicely with other plugins that do the same. Additionally, tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, so in theory something like thisĀ could work.

I think your best bet would be to test it out, and if you run into any issues, let us know. We are limited in the amount of support we can provide for issues with third party plugins, but I’ll be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend!

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Product Feed for Facebook Shop and Google Shopping’ is closed to new replies.