Processing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tucsonspeedway
    Participant

Why are all my ticket transactions through Stripe and Paypal showing “Processing” or “On Hold” now? I have to manually complete each transaction after the charge has been made- which delays tickets being sent to the purchaser. This was never a problem before the updates.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by tucsonspeedway. Reason: misspelled Stripe
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi tucsonspeedway,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry about this issue. We did have a bug where the status change on the attendee page wouldn’t be reflected immediately. The changes should be visible though after some minutes.

This was fixed in our latest release of TEC 4.6.18. In case you haven’t yet done so, please update your plugins (after creating a full backup of your site and files, just to be sure), and check if that solves the issue.

Let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Processing’ is closed to new replies.