Proceed ticket checkout, but not showing shipping address column filled

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Proceed ticket checkout, but not showing shipping address column filled

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dd
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using event ticket plus.
    While proceed ticket checkout, it’s only show billing address field to fill in, not showing shipping address, and even I’ve set the shipping zone & method at woocommerce setting, but why at checkout, it seems like after type billing address, choose payment method then proceed order. No any shipping cost auto appear…….headache.

I need to send parcel to attendee, shipping address is a must!

Waiting your reply.

Cliff

Hi, dd.

Do you have Shipping setup correctly?

To find out for sure, add a physical Product (not Virtual or Downloadable) and see if the shipping address form appears at the Checkout page for that Product.

If yes, then I think you’re wanting to force the Shipping Address form to appear at all times, in which case you can use this snippet:

add_filter( 'woocommerce_cart_needs_shipping', '__return_true' );

Please let me know how this goes for you.

dd
    Participant

This is settled.
    It’s automatic set as virtual product when I add ticket at event page.
    After I set as normal product at woocommerce, shipping address info appear.

You can close this issue.

Cliff

I’m glad to hear that worked for you.

If you don’t want to have to manually change that for every ticket, you might want to give the code snippet I shared a try and see if it suits your needs too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Proceed ticket checkout, but not showing shipping address column filled’ is closed to new replies.