Procedure for Google Calendar Imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Procedure for Google Calendar Imports

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Louise Desmarteau
    Participant

Ok, I’m new to the Aggregator and actually to adding events in Google Calendar (GC).

My client wants to automate the process of adding the events and then importing them. So far so good…with Aggregator, we’ve got that working.

However, is there any documentation or steps when adding events to GC that helps with the import of not only the event, but, the venue, and the venue address?

Right now, if I enter the “Where” in GC, I cannot enter the entire address, with commas, such as:
    Gold’s Gym, East Frontage Road, Merriam, KS, United States
    then the locator, map and search do not work in Events Calendar Pro (ECP). This was discovered when I was having issues getting everything to show up.

So, now the event can be imported, but the venue address, etc is blank.

Isn’t there a way to get the details imported into the venue as well?

It’s nice to have the events added through the aggregator, but, if it doesn’t fill in the blanks for the venue, then its not really very automatic.

What am I missing?

Louise

Patricia

Hey Louise,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you to solve it!

Can you please share with us in a private reply the calendar URL from where you are importing your events from?

We can test importing it ourselves and see what we find, and compare the results.

Thanks!

Patricia

Louise Desmarteau
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Procedure for Google Calendar Imports’ is closed to new replies.