Problems with responsive formatting

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems with responsive formatting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    inkmouse2
    Participant

I am using WordPress 4.1 in conjunction with AppPresser 1.1.3 for my mobile app. When I go into any of my events initially, the formatting of the page is off and at times the default color settings appear instead of those set by my css. Only when I tap the Find Events and the calendar refreshes does everything display correctly. This happens each time I go into any event category. This issue occurred in WordPress 3.9 as well. Below are links to screenshots.

http://i.imgur.com/Jlvxgfs.png

View post on imgur.com

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

AppPresser is the Service that enables you to turn a website into a iOS App, correct?

So those errors are viewing the site from the App?

Do you have a link to the site I can see as well?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

inkmouse2
    Participant

the site is whoknewytown.com. I’m just currently using a place holder theme, and haven’t done much with it yet. Yes, I am using AppPresser which turns the WordPress site to a mobile site. Thanks for your help!

Stacey

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok I did some tests on that site and on my own and not seeing those issues with the responsive theme. I am not sure what AppPresser does to the site and we have no way to debug it from here. Do they have anyway to debug a site? Not sure what else we can do with this right now.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with responsive formatting’ is closed to new replies.