Problems with recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems with recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yvrmark
    Participant

I have been experiencing the same problem. Recurring events have become a real bear since the last couple of updates. I will enter the recurring information but the recurring events are not generated (even though there is a link to “all events” which would indicate they should be there. If I go back and update the event the recurrences seem to stick.

The usual response is to disable all plug-ins and revert to a generic WP theme, but the fact is this only happened after a recent update of the Events Calendar.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-events-will-not-generate/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mark!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

Could you please share with us a screenshot of the recurring settings for the event you are having the issue with? This way we’ll try to reproduce the issue on our end.

It would be also helpful if you could also share with us a link to one of those recurring events in your site to have as reference.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with recurring events’ is closed to new replies.