Problems with next, previous buttons

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Problems with next, previous buttons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Miguel
    Participant

Hi, we are using “The Events Calendar”, sometime ago i post a ticket about we have problems with the next and previous months buttons, they don´t work fine, they get stuck.
    The URL: https://www.sedolor.es/agenda/2017-10/
    I´ve update all plugins , I´ve try to activate/deactivate …and the plugin and works momentary. But thats happening everyday.
    I´ve follow too the Testing for Conflicts guide but i can´t find any solution.

—- Your previously answer —
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/problems-with-next-previous-buttons-in-macinstosh-browser/
    ———————————

¿Do you have any other idea?.
    Regards!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for following up on your previous thread! I took a look at your site, but the links appear to be working correctly on my end (I tested in Safari and Chrome on a Mac). Can you provide a little bit more detail on what happens when they stop working? Does the page reload at all (and if so, does it land on the wrong page), or does the page simply stop responding?

When you did the conflict testing (meaning when you had a default theme enabled and all other plugins disabled), did the problem occur at all? Or did it seem to be resolved while everything else was deactivated?

Miguel
    Participant

These problems happens almost everyday, i try to step the months, but the page simply stop responding, gets stuck loading (perhaps may be help you these screenshots, before it happens and after).

Sorry, but I haven´t prove deactivating the theme and testing with a default theme cause it´s a published site, and it could be make troubles to my customer.

Any help?
    Thousand Thanks!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Miguel.
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel,

I tested this again a few different times today, but I haven’t been able to recreate the issue. Have you tested this out in another browser? If not, next time it happens, can you go to the events page immediately in another browser and see if you are getting the same thing there? Also, are you experiencing performance issues anywhere else on your site, or is this type of problem only happening on the events page?

I definitely understand not wanting to deactivate things on a live site! If you don’t already have a staging environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. I would also recommend installing the Query Monitor plugin to see if anything shows up there when this happens.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks

Jennifer

Miguel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel,

I just checked again, and the next/previous month pages are still loading right away on my end…were you able to find anything (error messages/warnings/slow queries) with the Query Monitor plugin? When this happened, did you try it out in another browser to see if the problem was happening there as well? We are not able to login to user sites, but if you do get any messages from that page in the Query Monitor plugin, please send me a screenshot!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Miguel
    Participant

Hi Jennifer, I´ve instaled Query Monitor and this is what i found (screenshot), hope can help you… the calendar works sometimes, in any browsers, this is totally crazy!.
    Regards and thanks for your pattience!!!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for sending the screenshot! I’m going to check with the team to get another set of eyes on this and see if anyone else is able to recreate this issue, since I haven’t been able to recreate it so far. I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an update!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with next, previous buttons’ is closed to new replies.