Problems with map display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems with map display

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    simone
    Participant

Hello map display freezes

Barry

Hi Simone:

If I visit the URL provided when you opened this ticket I see a message telling me I should visit another site. If I follow that link I can find a calendar but it does not look like ours.

Can you confirm where I should go to see this / if indeed you still need help?

Thanks!

simone
    Participant

Hello Barry you are right I am setting up the new website. To access it I need to send to you username and pass, how can I safely send access details to you ?

simone
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK, thanks for sharing that. Although I can view the front page, trying to navigate to the main events page simply times out.

I do appreciate you want a functioning plugin and that you reasonably expect it to be simple to set up. What I can say is, for most of our customers that is the experience they have.

When you created this thread you noted that you had tried deactivating all other plugins and reverted to a default, unmodified theme: do you still hit these same problems? Or does it only occur when using Gantry?

simone
    Participant

Hello with both GAntry and default theme

Barry

OK. Currently, the credentials you provided don’t seem to work and so I can’t view this for myself.

I wonder also, since the site seems not to be publicly accessible, if you could provide working credentials but also keep a default, unmodified theme like Twenty Twelve in place and all other plugins deactivated (except for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO) so I can see what’s happening under those conditions?

Barry

I’m going to close this as its been a while without any follow up – but of course if you still require support for this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with map display’ is closed to new replies.