Problems with importing and linking with Google Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems with importing and linking with Google Calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Westwood Schools
    Participant

When I click import, we get this message and have been getting it for 5 days.

“The daily limit of 100 import requests to the Event Aggregator service has been reached. Please try again later.”

We waited over the holiday weekend and tried today and cannot get it to work or sync. We are syncing with Google Calendars and Events calendar pro. Please help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with this topic.

The message your are getting means that you have reached the daily imports limit for your Event Aggregator license (100 imports).

How many scheduled imports are you currently running per day? You can verify this by going to your wp-admin > Events > Import > Scheduled Imports tab 

You can also verify the current count of imports for your license by going to Events > Help under Event Aggregator System Status.

If you are reaching the daily import limit, then you can upgrade your existing EA license. Learn more here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/upgrading-a-license/

I hope it helps! Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Westwood Schools
    Participant

OK, so I’ve looked at this and I think it was because some events were set to go out into the future and had a never ending date. I’ve reviewed everything and still do not see why it is pulling so many events and why it is not importing. Please help. It says we have 165 new events, but we do not. It just hasn’t been syncing at all for 2 weeks. I HAVE TO GET THIS FIXED!!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry you are experiencing those issues. Let me help you troubleshoot this.

As a first step, please make sure to update to the latest versions of The Events Calendar 4.5.12.2. This last couple of versions include several fixes and improvements to the Event Aggregator system that might solve those problems.

If you still have issues after that, please send us a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status by going to your wp-admin > Events > Help.

It says we have 165 new events, but we do not. It just hasn’t been syncing at all for 2 weeks.

Where you are seeing this “165 new events” message?

Are your scheduled imports successfully importing? If not, please let us know what error messages you get when going to Events > Imports > History tab and hover over the red exclamation mark.

Could you please share with us the URL where you are trying to import events from?

Thanks,
    Victor

Westwood Schools
    Participant

I have updated and renewed and believe this is fixed. I will hear from our administrator tomorrow who is going to review and make sure that it is fixed from her end and then we can close the ticket. It looks fixed to me.

Victor
    Keymaster

Thanks for following up with this to let us know about it.

I’ll leave this thread open so you can confirm this is fixed.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with importing and linking with Google Calendar’ is closed to new replies.