Problems with Finnish localization

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems with Finnish localization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vasily
    Participant

In the previous version of The Events Calendar Pro the translation worked correctly, now in the latest version (3.10) the text is partially in finnish, partially in english. For Example:
    All tapahtumat
    This tapahtuma has passed
    Upcoming Tapahtumat
    I’ve checked .po files of both Events Calendar and Event Calendar Pro, they appear to be translated correctly, though in the case of Events Calendar Pro PoEdit says that tribe-events-calendar-pro-fi.po is translated from English into English and siggests to fix it, but when I choose Finnish in the dialog box and save the file nothing changes.

Vasily
    Participant

OK, I have dowloaded the newest translations from http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/projects
    Now everything works. But there was something wrong with the po/mo files that came with the update.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

We are working on transitioning to GlotPress for the translations and unfortunately, that created some issues this time around.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Finnish localization’ is closed to new replies.