Problems with Community Events and AVADA theme?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Problems with Community Events and AVADA theme?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jay
    Participant

Good morning,

Please see the form here:
    https://absa.org/events/my-events/add/

Venu Details and Organizer Details are not showing up correctly. A user is unable to fill these fields out.

Also, for some reason my “mega menu” is not functioning correctly (it’s the main navigation drop-down menu.. you can check any other page on the site to see how it’s supposed to work).. It doesn’t center, but justifies to the left of the trigger button.

I’m on a Mac. I’ve tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.

I’m thinking these problems are with the AVADA theme. I didn’t know if they are something I can fix easily. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

-Jay

Jay
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jay!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that issue.

I could experience the issue in the link you provided and having a closer inspection, I can see there are some console errors showing up in that page.

I can see you are using Autoptimize plugin. Are you using the minification feature? You don’t need to minify our plugin’s scripts and styles as they are already minified > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/problems-with-minification/ Try disabling minification and see if there is any difference.

If nothing chances, then it might look like a theme or plugin conflict. I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Community Events and AVADA theme?’ is closed to new replies.