Problems with ajax_handler_ticket_edit

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problems with ajax_handler_ticket_edit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Motorco
    Participant

Working on defaults for tickets. I’m mebbe 70% there.
    So I have a chosen select for the list of already defined tickets. For the change event, I am doing a post to the ajax_handler_ticket_edit method, since that’s basically the exact same functionality I need (fills in all the ticket fields based on a ticketID).
    Here’s where I have problems. The attr-provider is defined up in the edit section and apparently it’s out of scope. Actually I could use the attr-ticket-id too (to match selected in my chosen select box).
    So how do I grab those down in the edit ticket section?

Motorco
    Participant

Actually, I’m not asking my question very well. Those attributes being out of scope isn’t the problem. What I need is to find the ticketid and the provider for the ticket that is getting edited within the edit ticket form. I know those variables are in there somewhere ๐Ÿ™‚

Motorco
    Participant

OK – now I’m just having a conversation with myself, but I am getting closer ๐Ÿ™‚
    SO, I had the durp moment of realizing that the values I need are stored already in their fields. BUT, now I am trying to figure out how to get the ticketID backwards into the class-wootickets where I build the chosen select dropdown. The callback has postID, but that doesn’t help. How do I get ticketID into that do_action?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, mike. I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve experienced higher than normal thread volume since the new release, but we are doing our best to keep to the 24-hour response time window.

I’m going to escalate your concern to one of the more dev-minded colleagues. He should be back in touch later today.

Thanks for your patience!

Chris
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    We’re having a really hard figuring out what you’re attempting to do here.
    Which do_action are we talking about and what do you want to put in it?

-Chris

Chris
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    Did you see my last reply?

-Chris

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Mike. Since itโ€™s been a while, Iโ€™m going to close this thread. Please donโ€™t hesitate to open a fresh one if anything else comes up! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with ajax_handler_ticket_edit’ is closed to new replies.