Problems with aggregator (again)

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Problems with aggregator (again)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Westwood Schools
    Participant

I’m again having trouble with the aggregator. It says limit is reached, however, it isn’t pulling anything in. I looked and somehow the default was set to 1 month ahead. We don’t put a lot of events on the Google calendars, so we just need them all pulled in. I changed the setting. I don’t know how it is reaching any sort of limit again. Please help. Here’s the screenshot.

Westwood Schools
    Participant

It now says that my daily limit of “1” import request has been met! 1????

Westwood Schools
    Participant

OK, so please help. It is throwing an error message and definitely says that my “daily limit of 1 import per day” has been met. I’ve paid for 100 imports by renewing the aggregator. I need some help, please!!

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I haven’t heard of a “one per day” limit. Yikes! Could you please send a screenshot where you’re seeing this?

It sounds like you understand the import limits, but to be clear the import limit is charged regardless of whether or not there are new events. In other words, if you have 1 scheduled import and you set it to import every hour, it will cost 24 imports per day, regardless of whether or not new/updated events are found.

To your issue of 1 month, that is the default. You can modify this at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Imports > “Import Limit Type” setting

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with aggregator (again)’ is closed to new replies.