Problems trying to unregister license

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems trying to unregister license

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    omni
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to unregister a license key for a site from License Keys section of my profile on tri.be.
    I click unregister, get the prompt and click ok.
    The screen refreshes and the site is still listed there with an unregister link beside it.
    Am I missing something here? Any help is appreciated.

maggew.com
    Participant

• Clear your cache / cookies / history.

• Login on a different browser (disable extensions too)

• Your experiencing lag between DB / Server

Rob

Hey Omni. Thanks for the note; that unregister bug is unfortunately a known problem on the tri.be site that we’re working on right now. You should still be able to disconnect it via the backend of the WP site though – just delete the key from the field and re-save. Does that work for you?

omni
    Participant

Hi Rob, thanks for answering.
    If I delete the key from one site, it still displays as a registered site on Tri.be and if I try to activate a different site it says that the key is out of installs.

Rob

Hey Omni. Thanks for the follow-up; I see that now, and looks like that is a byproduct of this issue as well. We’re working on it now and should have a fix before the next (2.0.6) release is deployed.

In the interim, though, you really don’t need to add the key at all. The key is not required for any functionality to work; everything operates 100% without the key in place. I’d say just move to your “live” site now, leave the key out of the picture, and add it when we fix the problem I’ve mentioned (we’ll announce it on the forums/our website). This will be before the 2.0.6 build is out so you won’t have to worry about missing any update notices.

Let me know if you have any other questions here. In the short-term, though, you’ll be fine taking no action.

Bill
    Participant

I’m also having this problem. I worked on a staging site, but now I need to activate it on the live site, which has a different URL. Trying to unregister it through my account here at Modern Tribe doesn’t seem to be working.

Rob

Hey Joshua. Thanks for the heads up. So long as you let it be for now, you’ll be fine. Remember that the license isn’t required for the plugin to operate, and that no functionality is removed when the key isn’t present. You won’t need the license for anything more than accessing support down the road, and accessing future updates to the plugin.

Since the license issue on the tri.be site will be resolved before the next official Events Calendar PRO release anyway, there’s no chance you’ll miss an update while this bug on the site is being worked on. When the fix is deployed (and we’ve alerted everyone accordingly) you’ll have full control once again, and can unlink sites as you see fit on the tri.be website.

Apologies for the inconvenience until then, though. Please let me know what else I can do in the interim.

vickie

have the same problem moving from staging to production server.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Vickie, we are working on fixing this but it is likely that we will not be able to fix it for another week at least. For now and until we fix the issue; you’ll need to manually update the plugin. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems trying to unregister license’ is closed to new replies.