Problems setting up Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems setting up Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    simone
    Participant

Hello I have just reinstalled your plugin and tried to :
    – shortcut event category with Event Rocket : result: not working, I get a grey bar
    – shortcut event calendar : this works
    – display the calendar in iphone: I get the currency for the event on top (below a clock icon) : note that I don’t see any currency icon in my laptop. Only in iphone…thats’ strange. I need to delete it, so I tried an delete the currency icon in event details and now I get a “-” (minus) sign.
    – in map view, the map doesn t work, does not show events and a wheel icon moves permanently.

Finally I have the following questions:
    – does the calendar can have multiple instances in the same page ?
    – do you know if your calendar can be embed by shortcuts into slide tabs (ajax tabs) ?

please assist me, I’ve been one of your customers and I also have had trust in you, but please help as I need to set up my website !

Barry

We’re happy to help if we can!

Please note though that it is best to post one thread per issue/question – this helps us to resolve issues quickly and also helps to ensure we deliver fair service to all our customers 🙂

– shortcut event category with Event Rocket : result: not working, I get a grey bar
    – shortcut event calendar : this works

For any issues relating to Event Rocket, please post on the appropriate forum: Event Rocket is a side project (of my own) but is not an official Modern Tribe plugin and we offer no support for it here on the Modern Tribe forums.

– display the calendar in iphone: I get the currency for the event on top (below a clock icon) : note that I don’t see any currency icon in my laptop. Only in iphone…thats’ strange. I need to delete it, so I tried an delete the currency icon in event details and now I get a “-” (minus) sign.

Can we start by confirming if this is only an issue that arises with your theme? For instance, if you switch to a default and unmodified theme such as Twenty Thirteen do you experience the same thing?

(…and for all other issues, please post them as separate threads – thanks!)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems setting up Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.