Problems in the Fact sheet view in the monthly view of event calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems in the Fact sheet view in the monthly view of event calendar

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 3 months ago by Michel Zihlmann-Angulo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Modern Tribe Team
    I have a problem with the display of the images (Fact sheet) in the monthly view of the event calendar. The texts appear above the images.

http://www.latintopevents.com/events/monat/

Please, can someone help me
    Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo Michel,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out!

I think the source of this glitch might be the theme using thumbnails which are 150px wide.

Don’t fret, there’s a fix. This snippet, if you paste it in your (child) theme’s style.css file should fix it. It will increase the container of that image, so will push the text off the image.
    #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-tooltip .tribe-events-event-thumb {
    max-width: 160px;
    }

Check and let me know if this solves it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems in the Fact sheet view in the monthly view of event calendar’ is closed to new replies.