Problems Adding Cost

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems Adding Cost

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rdhtzl
    Participant

Two questions from a new Events Calendar Pro user:

1. I create an event that will have a cost to attend. How do I add a cost to the event other than typing it into the shortcode on the Edit Event page? I would like the cost to appear underneath the date of the event and above the featured image.

I know that I can create an additional field, but this appear in the events details lower on the page. As I said, I want the cost to be listed at the top of the page with the event title and dates.

2. Related to this, when I created a ticket to RSVP for this event, it adds the word “Free” in the location that I want the cost to appear (underneath the date of the event and above the set featured image).

What I want to do is to create a ticket for the user to RSVP, and then have them call my front office to make the payment over the phone. I want to use the ticket feature because it allows me to set the Stock value and thus limit the number of attendees. The problem is that when I create a ticket, it adds the word Free to the event.

Thanks for your help. It’s important for me to resolve this issue otherwise I may need to uninstall and request a refund. I would like to keep using your product as I like your design choices.

Thank you.

p.s. The date on the picture below is a sample date.

Courtney

Hello Rod

The ability to actually sell tickets is provided by Event Tickets Plus. Like Events Calendar Pro needing to have The Events Calendar installed, Event Tickets Plus also needs the free Event Tickts installed. Also, you’d need to add an e-commerce plugin such as WooCommerce or Easy Digital Download to handle payment processing.

We do not have an easy approach created to allow people to finish payments via phone support. While we could provide a way to customize just the word “free” related to tickets, it would appear the same on every ticket you create. Would that work for you? For example, all tickets could say $49 instead of the word “free”.

Let me know if that is of interest for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems Adding Cost’ is closed to new replies.