Problem with Woo Commerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem with Woo Commerce

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Mee
    Participant

Hi, I have bought events calendar pro, event tickets, community events, community tickets over the weekend and uploaded them into my woo commerce site, but it has caused a conflict with woo commerce itself . do you know how I can fix this? Thanks

Lisa Mee
    Participant

this is the problem the guy from codeable has sent me: Your plugins using select2 version that producing JavaScript errors on WooCommerce product edit screen.

how do I fix this? Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I am really sorry you are experiencing this issue.

Unfortunately, there is a known conflict related to the select2 JavaScript library that might affect some other plugins. The good news is we have already made a fix for it and we are planning on releasing it in our next maintenance release cycle this week.

I have set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and linked it to the report so we’ll let you know as soon as the fix is released.

The only workaround we’ve found so far is downgrading the plugins to a previous version. In your case, you should downgrade to The Events Calendar version 4.6.3, Event Tickets 4.5.7 and Event Tickets Plus 4.5.6. To learn how you can downgrade, please refer to the following article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/.

If you decide to downgrade, please let us know if it works for your site. If it doesn’t work, please send us a screenshot of the WooCommerce product edit page so we can see the issue.

Do let me know if you have any follow up questions and I’d be happy to help.

My apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Courtney

We released an update for this issue. Can you update your plugins (preferrably on a staging site) and see if that resolves the issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-13-november-2017/

Thanks
    Courtney ?

Lisa Mee
    Participant

Thanks Courtney will do

Victor
    Keymaster

Thanks for following up with this Lisa.

Do let us know if it works fine for you and feel free to ask any other question you may have.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Woo Commerce’ is closed to new replies.