Problem with tribe_get_past_link()

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with tribe_get_past_link()

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Josh.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marty
    Participant

Hi there, I’m upgrading from ECP 3.7 t0 3.9 and have encountered an issue concerning the function tribe_get_past_link().

In 3.7 it output:

/events/category/mycategory/past/

In 3.9 it’s outputting:

/events/category/mycategory/list?tribe_event_display=past/

However, this gives the error, “There are no upcoming events in this category.”

Is this a bug in tribe_get_past_link()? Or has that function been deprecated? It looks like the true url would be more like:

/events/list/?action=tribe_list&tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=past

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Marty,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It looks like this is a bug in the function that will be addressed in our upcoming release. As a temporary fix, find the lib > the-events-calendar.class.php file within the core events calendar plugin and change line 2546 from

$eventUrl = trailingslashit( esc_url_raw( add_query_arg( 'tribe_event_display', 'past', $eventUrl . $this->listSlug ) ) );

to

$eventUrl = esc_url_raw( add_query_arg( 'tribe_event_display', 'past', trailingslashit( $eventUrl . $this->listSlug ) ) );

This should fix the issue that you’re currently noticing. I apologize for the inconvenience of this issue. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Marty
    Participant

Okay, thank you.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Marty,

Happy to help!

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with tribe_get_past_link()’ is closed to new replies.