Problem with translation "Details on the location of the event"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Problem with translation "Details on the location of the event"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gian
    Participant

Hello,
    in the “Details on the location of the event” the translation files tribe-events-community-it_IT.po is configured correctly, but not all entries are in fact translated into Italian.
    Is translated in Italian only “Use a place in archive” and “Phone”.
    thanks

Casey
    Participant

gian,
    Sorry to hear you’re having problems, but hopefully I can help! Can you send me a screenshot of the strings that aren’t currently being translated? Some of the strings are actually located in the ‘tribe-events-calendar’ textdomain, so make sure those values are also present in the Events Calendar translation file. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

gian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

gian,
    All of those options should be included as translatable items in the ‘tribe-events-calendar’ text domain. Try adding those items to your Events Calendar translation file and see if that does the trick. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

gian
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    I checked in the “tribe-events-calendar” and those items are already translated correctly. I checked with Poedit software. It’s strange that the problem concern just those eight items.
    Thanks a lot for your attention

Leah

Hello gian,

Casey asked me to take a look here since I handle the translations for our plugins. I believe that the English you’re seeing is actually because the Italian translation for Community Events is quite outdated. Are you interested in updating it for us? We’d be happy to give you a free license in exchange, and then our other users could also use the plugin in Italian.

If you’re interested you can head over to our Translations Forum where we handle all of the incoming translations. Check out the Getting Started post where you’ll find the instructions and files you need.

Best,

Leah

gian
    Participant

Hi Leah
    yes I would love to be able to contribute. I tried to click on the link you sent me “Getting started”, it leads to a page where it says
    “This is somewhat embarrassing, is not it?
    It Seems we can not find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching. ”
    If you can give me instructions on how to start I will be happy to devote myself to this

Leah

Hello gian,

That is embarrassing! I messed up the url. Sorry about that. Here’s the proper link for the Getting Started post. Thanks for volunteering to help out!

Best,

Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with translation "Details on the location of the event"’ is closed to new replies.