Problem with translation and undesired option

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem with translation and undesired option

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sandrine DI FRUSCIA
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using Events Calendar Pro with Events tickets plus.

I’m having a bit of a problem with french translation (see screenshot attached). How can I translate the fields :
    – send RSVP confirmation to
    – full name
    I’m using Loco translate and these fields are not available for translation.

Second problem : can I disable the “going/not going” option, since my reservation is always for “going”…

Thanks for your replies.

Sandrine Di Fruscia

Andras
    Keymaster

Bonjour Sandrine

Merci pour utiliser nos plugins et bienvenue au forum!

Thanks for reaching out, let me help you with your issues.

The translation files do have a bug in them, however the fix is easy. Go to Loco Translate > Plugins > Event Tickets, choose the French translation and click on the Sync button at the top. This will insert some missing strings into the translation file, including the ones you are missing.

If you are experiencing the same with some other strings that don’t translate, then run this sync also on the rest of our plugin translation files and that should fix it.

I’m really sorry about this issue, we just recently discovered it and the fix is under way.

As for your second question, removing “not going”, a colleague of mine was kind enough to put together a little snippet, which you need to copy into your theme’s (preferably child theme’s) functions.php file. You can find the snippet here.

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/e8f2d63e6d26715cf18908f2102ba9fc

Please note, if your functions.php file already has the < ? php opening tag in the beginning (it should have) then you don’t need to copy that from the snippet, as it will only cause an error.

Let me know if these help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Sandrine DI FRUSCIA
    Participant

Thank you so much Andras !
    Everything works perfectly now… 🙂

Sandrine

Andras
    Keymaster

C’est super!!! 🙂 I’m super happy to hear it worked out!

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else, don’t hesitate to open a new topic. We’ll be here to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with translation and undesired option’ is closed to new replies.