problem with ticket numbers

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus problem with ticket numbers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Isaiah Baker
    Participant

I am showing in the event
    price capacity Available
    General Admission $15.00 144 Unlimited

and on the event display it’s telling me unlimited tickets available.. How can I fix that issue? it’s new since I updated and ported my server to a php7 server on the Godaddy WordPress Pro system

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Isaiah,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums! I’d be happy to help you.

We have released a new version of our plugins earlier this week, which might solve this issue. Please update the plugins and check if the issue is still there.

If after re-saving the ticket with the right setting you are still having this issue, then please send me a screenshot of the ticket settings. (Based on your description is should look something like this.)

Please also check what the Inventory is set for the WooCommerce product of the ticket. You can access that if you open the ‘Advanced’ part of the ticket. You should see an ‘Edit ticket in WooCommerce’ link.

Cheers,
    Andras

Isaiah Baker
    Participant

the latest updates did not help 🙁 there is still a capacity of 144 and still says unlimited

Isaiah Baker
    Participant

here is a screenshot

Isaiah Baker
    Participant

ticket settings

Isaiah Baker
    Participant

shot 2

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Isaiah,

Thanks for checking that and getting back to me.

Did you re-save the ticket? Sometimes what is needed also is that you change the setting, then change it back. E.x. change it to unlimited capacity, save, change it back, save.

Our updates do not change or adjust any settings by default, so for example if your capacity was -1 due to a bug, after update that will not be automatically fixed. It needs to be manually done by the users. Automatic fixing is very tricky and unreliable in most cases unfortunately.

Please check if the re-saving helps. Also please confirm that the inventory value of the WooCommerce product is also correct.

Thanks,
    Andras

Isaiah Baker
    Participant

I deleted old ticket and created a new one. Still not matching the capacity

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Isaiah,

Thanks for checking this.

I did some further digging.

Please check if you have stock management enabled for WooCommerce. You can do this under WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory. This screenshot might also help.

If you had it enabled, then there could be a glitch with our plugin, although I haven’t been able to reproduce this. What you can do to fix this is the following:

• Open the WooCommerce product part of the ticket. (When editing the ticket for the event open the ‘Advanced’ section and click on ‘Edit Ticket in WooCommerce’. screenshot)
    • Go to the product date, Inventory tab
    • Make sure ‘Manage Stock’ is checked and ‘Stock quantity’ is filled out. (screenshot)

Let me know where this gets us.

Cheers,
    Andras

Isaiah Baker
    Participant

yep, woo update removed the stock management check mark in the box.. all good now 🙂

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Isaiah,

Stoked to hear it works! Awesome!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘problem with ticket numbers’ is closed to new replies.