problem with styling the Events List Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO problem with styling the Events List Widget

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    peterarthurwierenga
    Participant

Dear Tribe,

We use the Events Manager Pro and use the Events List Widget in the footer. It takes up a lot of space, caused by
    1. the space between the event-title and the event-date@time
    2. the big space between the Title line and the first event. In the forum I looked in a.o. “Event List Widget: Want bullets and no blank line between events” and copied the codes mentioned in this forum-entry into the custom CSS of the (Total)Theme we use .tribe-events-adv-list-widget ol li { margin-bottom: 5px; }. I tried it with both !important and without is. It doesn’t work. From another entry I copied .tribe-events-adv-list-widget .entry-title { font-size: 11px; } into the Custom CSS and that works. Do you know what to do so we can adjust the spaces between the lines?

Is there a list with the elements of this widget that I can use for styling this specific widget? Can you give me the path of the file that contains the styling in the folder of the plug-in (events-calendar-pro/…./…. )

Kind regardfs,
    Peter

Casey
    Participant

Peter,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Could you share a link to your Calendar with me, so I can investigate further? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

peterarthurwierenga
    Participant

Hi Casey,

The site is not online yet. I can give you a temporary admin password for the WordPress backend. Can I sent that so only you and yiour collegues canb see?

Thanks, Peter

Casey
    Participant

Peter,
    Sure, just make sure you mark it as a private reply, and only our support staff will be able to see it. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

peterarthurwierenga
    Participant

This reply is private.

peterarthurwierenga
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Peter,
    As I suspected, this is caused by a styling rule that’s coming from your theme. If you look at ‘.site-footer .footer-widget .widget-title’ you’ll see that it has a bottom margin of 20px, along with the styling rule of your H4 tag, which has extra margins as well: ‘margin:30px 0 20px’. If you adjust those styling rules for your ‘.site-footer’ element, then that should resolve the spacing issue.

Hopefully that points you in the right direction to fix this issue with your theme. Good luck and Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘problem with styling the Events List Widget’ is closed to new replies.