Problem with spanish translation

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Problem with spanish translation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tara

Good afternoon.
    I have a problem with the titles in Spanish. The word “for” is not translated. The text shows “Eventos for Septiembre” instead of “Eventos de septiembre”. Can you help me? Thank you!

Caroline

Hi Tara,

Thanks for reaching out! If you’d like to update or make any corrections to an existing translation for our plugins, we’d be grateful for your contributions! Our Knowledgebase articles here provide more information on translations for our free and premium plugins:

I hope that helps to get you started here! 🙂 If you should have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to follow up with us over on our Translations forum, where we field any and all questions related to translating our plugins:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/forum/others/translation/

Thanks again, and we hope to see you there!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with spanish translation’ is closed to new replies.